FLEXPOINT® Laser Modules with Microprocessor
But not only that: the interface also allows the modules to be digitally or analogously modulated. In addition, the digital electronics allow greater power stability; depending on the laser diode, the fluctuations are only 1-2%; in analog circuits, this value can reach up to 5%.
Microprocessor-controlled laser electronics offer many technical possibilities: Together with the customer, LASER COMPONENTS selects the parameters that are necessary for the application and the type of information to be read from the laser module.
More Information http://www.lasercomponents.com/...
- Sensor + Test 2014, Jun., 03. - 05.2014, Messe Nürnberg, Germany, Booth 12.117
- maintain 2014, Jun., 03.-06.2014, Messe München, Germany, Booth B6.131
- Photon 2014, Sept. 01-04, 2014, Imperial College London, UK, Booth 19
- Strategies in Biophotonics, Sept. 09-11,2014, Boston Park Plaza Hotel, Boston, USA, Booth 500
- enova, Sept.16-18, 2014, Paris expo Porte des Versailles, Booth C11
- Photonex 2014, Oct. 15-16, 2014, Ricoh Arena, Conventry, UK, Booth D20
- Vision 2014, Nov. 04-06, 2014, Messe Stuttgart, Germany, Booth B1.306
- electronica 2014, Nov. 11-14 2014, Messe München, Germany, Booth B1-F14
LASER COMPONENTS GmbH
LASER COMPONENTS specializes in the development, manufacture, and sale of components and services in the laser and optoelectronics industry. At LASER COMPONENTS, we have been serving customers since 1982 with sales branches in four different countries. We have been producing in house since 1986 with production facilities in Germany, Canada, and the USA. In-house production makes up approximately half of our sales revenue. A family-run business, we have more than 160 employees worldwide.