- 8 10/100TX + 2 1000FX w/ 8 PoE at/af Industrial Unmanaged Switch
- EN50155/ E-Mark certificate and ISO 7637 compliance
- Provides M12 connector with IP67 / 43 rated protection
- IEEE802.3at/af up to 30W PoE output
- 12V power input boost to 48V output
- Optional 72V input steps down to 48V output for IEEE 802.3at/af max.80W
- Wide Operating Temperature from -40°C to 75°C
- Wide range dual power inputs
The IPES-0208GF (IP67/IP43) supports IEEE802.3at/af standard which can feed HI-power up to 30W at each PoE port for big power consumption devices like PTZ IP camera, High power wireless AP etc. The IPES-0208GF is able to take 12/24V input and boost to 48V output for PoE feeding in vehicle use with IEEE802.3at/af standard up to 30W per PoE port with maximum 80W output. 72V input model can feed 48V PoE at max 80W.
The IPES-0208GF (IP67/IP43) is designed to meet with critical network environment with IP67/43 enclosure and M12 connectors for protection against dust and water. IP67 model can be immersed 1 meter under water for 30 minutes long, so it is the best to place in the highly damp and moisture area in the train, vehicle or rail-side. Both have passed harsh environmental testing to comply with Industrial EMI and Safety standards as well as stability testing such as Free fall, Shock, and Vibration. For a greater flexibility in application the IPES-0208GF (IP67/IP43) supports an extended operating temperature range from -40°C to 75°C.
The wide range dual power input from 9.5V~56V fits with most of train/vehicle usage. The 72V model offers one single power supply that can be powered from 50.4V to 90VDC.
With EN45545-2 Fire & Smoke, E-mark, and EN50155 certification, the IPES-0208GF (IP67/IP43) is best for railway and vehicle applications. Special design to meet with ISO 7637 standard that is able to cope with cranking voltage and load dump test is ideal for truck or bus applications.