27404 Weertzen, de
+49 (40) 3099495-112
A truly classic joystick - the COMPETITION PRO: limited Anniversary Edition
SPEEDLINK® proudly presents a special limited edition of the legendary arcade joystick with a stylish gold design: the COMPETITION PRO 25th Anniversary Edition
SPEEDLINK® is celebrating this immortal classic with a special limited edition: the 25th Anniversary Edition combines the outstanding robustness and precision of the COMPETITION PRO with an exclusive, stylish gold design. The Anniversary Edition also includes a CD featuring 50 original games from the golden era of home computing. Revive the 80s on any Windows® PC with the top 25 titles from each of the Best of Amiga Classix® and the Best of C64 Classix® collections. The CD includes titles which have also become classics just like the COMPETITION PRO itself, including Turrican® for the C64 and Arkanoid® for the Amiga®. The games collections Best of Amiga Classix® and Best of C64 Classix® were put together in collaboration with magnussoft®.
The COMPETITION PRO 25th Anniversary Edition is limited to 10,000 examples - and each one includes a unique serial number and certificate. This beauty is far too good to be kept in a cupboard - after all, it's only in the hands of a gaming enthusiast that the COMPETITION PRO can really revive the golden era of home computing.
COMPETITION PRO 25th Anniversary Edition - Details:
- Digital USB joystick for the PC
- Original design of the legendary COMPETITION PRO - in anniversary gold
- Maximum precision and robustness thanks to micro switches and metal spring
- 4 fire buttons and a switchable autofire function
- Special edition limited to 10,000 examples; includes serial number certificate
- 50 games on CD: the crème-de-la-crème of the Best of Amiga/C64 Classix® collections
- Available from March 2011 for €24.99 incl. VAT.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.