Before investing in a new infrastructure (servers, network, storage, cloud services, ...) often synthetic performance and load tests are performed. The SQLReplayer allows tests based on the actual workload. The aim is to take a look at the future infrastructure under real conditions and hedge eventually investing.
The new ITGAIN SQLReplayer can perform recording and reproduction of workloads to
- to find the optimal setup for a database infrastructure.
- perform a simulation of current and planned requirements.
- test and evaluation of alternatives under real conditions to achieve.
- to test assessment of cost database alternatives.
- minimize costs and risks.
Save time and money - when carrying out the test and reviews of future workloads. There are no complicated test necessary.
Stable and secure - the results are based on the actual workload. It can be stimulating situations and future load.
Applying the recorded SQL workloads to another database and infrastructure also enables the evaluation of a change effort.
More information can be found at http://www.itgain-is.de/en/performance-monitoring/sql-replayer/ and get a trial version.