56410 Montabaur, de
+49 (2602) 1065-217
iTAC with Enterprise MES at productronica: taking us into the fourth industrial revolution
New iTAC developments pave the way for the Industry 4.0
iTAC has introduced a paradigmen shift with Enterprise MES and the smart factory concept. At productronica it will be demonstrating the iTAC MES components that are necessary to make this shift with its efficiency model “Enterprise MES”.
Here are some of the latest iTAC developments:
- Business Intelligence Service - The iTAC.MES.Suite has been extended to include a comprehensive Business Intelligence System for building interactive BI artifacts such as reports and dashboards - without IT support - with online access to all production-relevant KPIs. Since it is a cloud-based solution, mobile access via iOS or Android devices is also possible.
- iTAC.Enterprise.Framework - Java EE development platform based on iTAC.ARTES middleware for MES integration by iTAC partners/customers across the entire supply chain.
- Advanced Material Logistics Service - The iTAC.MES.Suite’s Material & Logistics Service has been upgraded with functions for automatic material feed control in highly automated manufacturing processes where there are many product variants.
- Smart Devices for Smart Factories - iTAC has now, for the first time, combined Web-capable hardware components with its MES. The new smart.MESDevice based on Raspberry Pi enables the fast and optimised integration of work and production processes. And the new smart.ReceivingDevice for precise identification of material containers facilitates gap-free material batch documentation and tracking.
- Cloud-based APS - After the integration of the advanced planning tool Ganttplan via iTAC.ARTES Middleware the iTAC.MES.Suite APS Service is now also available as a cloud-based solution.
- iTAC.ARTES Security - Encryption and authentification of communications between the iTAC.MES.Suite application server and the production-related clients will be possible in corporate networks via the HTTPS protocol in future. The ARTES clients facilitate failsafe encrypted communications across firewalls and reverse proxies. The latest iTAC.ARTES release also supports the Diffie Hellman key exchange method perfect forward secrecy (PFS). As a result, the iTAC.MES.Suite can also be operated in WAN networks with maximum security requirements.
These and other innovations will be on show at iTAC’s stand 226 in hall A3. iTAC experts will also be making presentations on various trend-setting sector topics: “MES: Secure Production in the Cloud“, “Enterprise MES: Efficient Production in the Industry 4.0 Age“ and “Effective Production – Innovation between ERP and Shop Floor”.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.