#emb2015 - New Software Test Tool Generation @embedded_world
Automated Software Test for single and multi-core embedded systems
- Software debugging, tracing and testing within one single IDE
- Unit, integration and system test
- No code instrumentation
- As close as possible to the real hardware
- Standard version free of charge
iSYSTEM’ s Software and Blue Box Technology stand for fast and easy single and multi-core processor hardware access via any kind of debug interface. No matter whether one is developing, debugging or testing embedded software on a real hardware, iSYSTEM’ s solutions work for you.
The new release comes with major improvements in the field of test case generation and test result visualization
- Increased comfort of test case creation - Test Case Generation Wizard
- Graphical representation of test case execution (call graphs, flow charts, UML sequence diagrams)
- Standalone application for both, Windows and Eclipse
- Multi-Core Testing
- Improvement of the test automation API to, e.g. import and/or export Python scripts
The standard version of the test interface and test editor testIDEA are free and available on the download section of the website iSYSTEM.com. For the professional use, a license fee applies. The condition is that a Blue Box hardware and iSYSTEM Software is already in use.
iSYSTEM is a privately held company headquartered in Germany, close to Munich with an R&D and Production center close to Ljubljana, Slovenia. Since its foundation in 1986, iSYSTEM is an independent manufacturer and provider of embedded software debugging, analysis and test tools. iSYSTEM' s Software and Blue Box Technology stand for fast and easy single and multi-core processor hardware access via any kind of debug interface. No matter whether one is developing, debugging or testing embedded software on a real hardware, iSYSTEM' s solutions work for you. The flexible integration and application of iSYSTEM solutions within the entire development process is enabled by open and public interfaces (APIs) that also allow engineers to automate timing analysis and testing. iSYSTEM maintains long standing and close relationships with all major semiconductor, operating system and compiler companies worldwide. This guarantees quick tool availability and the highest level of integration.