iscoord releases update of is-phone for BroadWorks
Certified version 2.1 now fully supports BroadWorks capabilities in softphone modeZürich, )
is-phone Lync for BroadWorks version 2.1 is certified by BroadSoft. It unleashes BroadWorks capabilities in Microsoft Lync and now includes major improvements:
- All BroadWorks telephony features provided in deskphone mode are now supported in softphone mode: CommPilot Express, Remote Office, Do not Disturb, Call Forwarding Always, Simultaneous Ringing, lookup in BroadWorks directory, direct access to User's self-care portal.
- The User now get the same BroadWorks UC experience whether running is-phone Lync BroadWorks in deskphone or softphone mode. The User can now smoothly switch between deskphone and softphone mode, by a single click and using the same BroadWorks telephony account.
- BroadWorks Device Management Server (DMS) allows provisioning and administraton of is-phone Lync BroadWorks "devices" in both deskphone and softphone modes and includes a BroadWorks licensing mechanism to ease installation and operation.
- Certified release with BroadWorks 17 SP4, 18 SP1 and 19, including certification of SIP interoperability tests in softphone mode.
- Windows 8 support
- In deskphone mode, the plug-in has been tested in virtualized environment such as Citrix and Terminal Services.
To evaluate is-phone Lync for BroadWorks, please contact your BroadSoft representative and register here to receive the software.
"We believe the softphone mode integration with full BroadWorks capabilities to be of great interest for many corporates. Users can now switch between the deskphone and softphone mode, in a very simple way, and continue benefiting from their rich BroadWorks telephony experience. This allows companies to implement a simple solution to address both office & mobile corporate telephony needs in Lync while leveraging their legacy BroadWorks platforms - this is definitively a key competitive advantage," said Christophe Remillet, head of business development, iscoord.
iscoord wins IT-Expo best of show award
iscoord's is-phone Lync for BroadWorks was declared "Best Enterprise Solution" in 2013 by TMC and awarded the "Best of Show Award" at ITEXPO Miami 2013.
=354&cHash=287e01e647]Get more details