10117 Berlin, de
+49 (30) 20913-274
Tracing pharmaceuticals globally – Are you on track?
The event will focus on current legislative as well as regulatory infrastructure, cost effective and appropriate counterfeit protection systems, global tracking of counterfeiters the utilization of law enforcement agencies, secure packaging and end-to-end track and trace solutions.
Companies and institutions presenting case studies will include:
• Roche Pharma GmbH
• Novartis Pharma GmbH
• Pfizer GmbH
• MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co.KG
• German Pharmaceutical Industry Association BPI e.V.
• Quality Association for Pharmaceutical Packaging QAPP
• Nigeria National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
• European Association of Pharmaceutical Full-Line Wholesalers (GIRP)
Interactive workshops focussing on the following topics are also on offer:
• EU Falsified Medicines Directive – How much security/safety will be achieved?
• Contractual relationships with suppliers regarding the subject of counterfeiting
• Implementation of serialization and product tracking
• Corporate security anti-counterfeiting strategies
Further information, including articles, interviews and the full conference program can be found at www.authentication-pharma.com/...
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.