Tracing pharmaceuticals globally – Are you on track?
The event will focus on current legislative as well as regulatory infrastructure, cost effective and appropriate counterfeit protection systems, global tracking of counterfeiters the utilization of law enforcement agencies, secure packaging and end-to-end track and trace solutions.
Companies and institutions presenting case studies will include:
• Roche Pharma GmbH
• Novartis Pharma GmbH
• Pfizer GmbH
• MEDA Pharma GmbH & Co.KG
• German Pharmaceutical Industry Association BPI e.V.
• Quality Association for Pharmaceutical Packaging QAPP
• Nigeria National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
• European Association of Pharmaceutical Full-Line Wholesalers (GIRP)
Interactive workshops focussing on the following topics are also on offer:
• EU Falsified Medicines Directive – How much security/safety will be achieved?
• Contractual relationships with suppliers regarding the subject of counterfeiting
• Implementation of serialization and product tracking
• Corporate security anti-counterfeiting strategies
Further information, including articles, interviews and the full conference program can be found at www.authentication-pharma.com/...
IQPC provides business solutions around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. IQPC has offices in major cities across six continents including: Bengaluru, Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences.