The evolution from copper to aluminium - Are you ready?
These and the other major issues affecting wiring in the automotive industry now and in the future will be the focus of IQPC’s conference Automotive Cables and Plugs from 13 - 15 April in Munich. Leading companies and institutions including PSA Peugeot Citroën, Daimler Trucks, Daimler AG, Delphi Deutschland GmbH, Tyco Electronics AMP GmbH and Continental Automotive GmbH will present first-hand experiences and case studies. Delegates will have the opportunity to discuss:
• New concepts for high voltage wiring harness and discuss safety requirements
• High power & high speed data – changing E/EDS system complexity and wire harness design
• Standardisation and test methods of charging systems, batteries, safety and EMC of electrical vehicles
• Aluminium as a replacement for copper and connection methods
• Automated manufacturing of wire harness and discuss customer benefits
Delegates are encouraged to take part in interactive workshops on the subject area they will benefit from most:
• Software architectures and AUTOSAR for automotive control systems
• Energy management for electrical systems
• Using power line communication to reduce harness in automotive
• Optimising the engineering process for harness design – getting there faster with new methods
Further information, including the full conference program and additional content downloads, are available on http://www.automotive-cables-plugs.com/...
IQPC provides business solutions around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. IQPC has offices in major cities across six continents including: Bengaluru, Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences.