Our vehicles are changing and becoming more and more automated and autonomous. This trend asks for new standards to help defining regulations of the industry through understanding the vehicle environment. How will the standards shape the industry?
With an agenda focused on the first SOTIF draft, the conference will focus on the upcoming uncertainties in the market and how to interpret and apply the standard to the North American market. The conference will give you the opportunity to:
- Get the latest updates on the ISO/PAS 21448 Standard of the intended functionality
- Get practical insights how SOTIF can compliment your existing processes involving ISO 26262
- Learn how SOTIF is impacting semiconductor technologies
- Discuss during lessons learned sessions case studies, elaborating how to reach safe functionality at vehicle level
- Learn how Machine Learning will develop safe autonomous functions
- Get the opportunity to comment on the SOTIF draft with experts from the ISO TC 22 working group
This expert forum will bring together major players of the automotive industry such as Intel Corporation, Toyota Research Institute, Aptiv, Ford Motor Company, Bosch, Zenuity, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), ZF Active Safety GmbH and many more, discussing developments for automotive standards.
For more information and details concerning speakers and presentations visit: