10117 Berlin, de
+49 (30) 20913-0
Steering Systems 2013
The EPS Focus day kicks off this year´s conference, where market leaders such as Bosch, Ford and Continental will present their findings. A roundtable discussion with leading OEMs rounds off the Focus Day. Central topics of Conference Day 2 and 3 are for example
• Next generation components for advanced steering systems
• How to implement ISO 26262 – the challenge for all functional safety systems
• Steering ECUs and their role in function integration
• New trends in autonomous driving with the integration of EPS and ADAS in all vehicle segments
• Advanced simulation technologies with the integration of intelligent software and hardware concepts
Four interactive workshops on Day 4 of the conference will give attendants the opportunity to familiarize themselves in-depth with topics of their interest.
Don´t miss the opportunity to win the Young Engineer Award!
The top 5 candidates will be granted free participation at the event. The selection process is based on a review of technical papers and presentations handed in by young engineers (age limit 33). The winner will be announced at the end of conference day one by the Conference Advisor, Prof. Dr. Rolf Isermann, Darmstadt University of Technology is awarded a prize money of 500 Euros, as well as the opportunity to present on the second conference day. Application deadline is October 18th, 2013.
Find detailed information about the conference and the award at
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.