With the agenda focused on offshore foundations, this conference includes discussions on corrosion protection, challenging soil conditions, design of monopile foundation. Turbine manufacturers, foundations designers, and utility professionals will come together to discuss about optimizing the installation process. Among many others, the event will address the following topics:
- Get the latest updates on how to protect used materials best from corrosion to increase lifetime at reasonable costs
- Hear about geotechnical investigation in challenging seismographic regions like Asia to reduce risks and costs
- Join in the discussion about how to optimize the installation process
- Gain a competitive edge with lessons learned on structural integrity, prototypes, and case studies from designers, operators, EPCIs
- Learn from the first operational results regarding the challenges and opportunities with floating technology
This expert forum will bring together major players active in the wind energy industry including EDPR, Ramboll, Scottish Power Renewables, Vattenfall, RWE Renewables International GmbH, Innogy SE, Van Oord, COWI, Ideol Offshore, among many others.
For more information and details concerning speakers and presentations visit: