Offshore Cabling 2013(PresseBox) (Berlin, )
Our annual conference will present experiences with cable laying projects for offshore wind parks and advances in subsea installation technology.
While offshore cable installation has witnessed a very quick paced evolution in the last years, there is still plenty of room for improvements. Seabed surveys for cable routes need to be improved, in order to identify the right trenching tools and laying methods for subsea power cables.
The conference will focus on practical challenges for offshore cabling projects, and successful tools and strategies to meet them.
• Learn from project leaders’ experience with planning, installation and operation
• Evaluate new trenching tools and equipment optimised for different ground conditions
• Review the on-going efforts to find standards and regulations for cabling projects
• Gain insight into pre-installation seabed surveys to avoid unpleasant surprises
• Discuss how to best push up the voltage level both for infield and export cables
In addition, participants get the chance to exchange their experiences at three in-depth workshops:
• Workshop A | Cable damages and repair strategies
• Workshop B | Efficient ways to advance cable installation
• Workshop C | 66kV for infield cables and components
This conference is co-located with our event E/E Systems for Wind Turbines, dealing with intelligent pitch systems and advanced control systems, giving interested attendants the opportunity to explore related fields of interests.
For the full program, list of speakers and relevant downloads, go to