10117 Berlin, de
+49 (30) 20913-274
New challenges for off-highway diesel engines - Are you ready?
• Upcoming EU and international regulations
• Achieving optimal performance and fuel economy through new engine developments
• Alternative powertrain solutions
• Retrofitting: Getting old fleets up to the new emissions standards
• Exhaust aftertreatment: How to comply with future emission reduction standards using the latest exhaust aftertreatment technologies
On 27 June, delegates can choose from different workshops to intensify their knowledge in subjects areas such as thermal management in off-highway engines, challenges and future trends in off-highway engine design, Selective Catalytic Reduction systems and trends in off-highway turbocharging.
In addition to current trends and upcoming legislation, main topics of discussion on 28 June will include engine performance improvement and fuel injection system development. The day will be rounded off by a panel discussion entitled: Will future engines render exhaust aftertreatment unnecessary?
A highlight on 29 June will be a presentation from Vincenzo Perrone from John Deere Power Systems, USA, who will discuss new emissions requirements for genset engines, engine integration in gensets, as well as their present and future applications.
Further companies and institutes presenting international case studies include:
• Caterpillar Motoren GmbH & Co.KG
• ZF Friedrichshafen AG
• Ricardo Deutschland
• Deutz AG
• Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
• TÜV® Nord Mobilität – IFM
• Johnson Matthey Plc
• European Commission
• DENSO Deutschland Automotive GmbH
• ZF Passau GmbH
• Voith Turbo Aufladungssysteme GmbH & Co.KG
Further information, including articles, interviews and the full conference program can be found at www.off-highway-engines.com/...
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.