Electric and hybrid systems have become more and more prominent due to lower operating costs and ability to maintain their performance and leaving a green footprint. The next big step for the aircraft industry is to develop the All-Electric Aircraft. But what is the right path from more-electric to all-electric aircraft?
The conference agenda focuses on best practices for prototypes from technology leaders, research programmes for aircraft electrification and solutions for the limitations of current battery technology. This event will deepen your understanding of how All-Electric Aircraft will become reality and give you a chance to discuss your ideas with aviation leaders. Among many others, the event will address the following themes:
- A roadmap for More Electric Aircraft to All Electric Aircraft to prepare for future developments
- The new era of electric aviation in fixed-wing, eVOTL & UAM discussed with first movers
- Learn new possibilities in aircraft & propulsion design from the military and regional aircraft industry
- Discover the latest developments in energy storage for MEA and AEA: Health monitoring and hydrogen fuel cells
- Discussions about more-electric to all-electric technologies: Hybrid & electric propulsion and drive train
This expert forum will bring together major players of the aviation industry such as Boeing, NASA Glenn Research Center, Air Force Research Laboratory, German Aerospace Center, Eviation, Bell Flight, Siemens AG, Ampaire, Bye Aerospace and many more.
For more information and details concerning speakers and presentations visit: