Electric and hybrid systems have become more and more prominent due to lower operating costs and ability to maintain their performance and leaving a green footprint. The next big step for the aircraft industry is to develop the All-Electric Aircraft. But what is the right path to more-electric aircraft?
The conference agenda focuses on best practices for prototypes from technology leaders, research programmes for aircraft electrification and solutions for the limitations of current battery technology. This event will deepen your understanding of how More Electric Aircraft will become reality and give you a chance to discuss your ideas with aviation leaders. Among many others, the event will address the following themes:
- Visualization of a realistic roadmap of the next 5 years in the More Electric Aircraft industry
- First movers of the electric aviation in fixed-wing discuss their experiences and future expectations
- Current and future High Voltage Electric Systems: Conversion, Storage & Distribution
- Learn about the best cases of Electric Vertical Take-off & Landing (eVTOL)
- Find out what are the challenges of Standards, Certification & Implementation of More Electric Aircraft and how to overcome them
- Listen to industry experts evaluating the new Hybrid & Electric Propulsion Systems
- Discuss the challenges and solutions for an optimal thermal management for MEA and AEA
This expert forum will bring together major players of the aviation industry such as German Aerospace Center, NASA-Johnson Space Center, Airbus Defence and Space, Leonardo Aircraft, Neoptera, Honeywell International, Turkish Aerospace and many more.
For more information and details concerning speakers and presentations visit: