10117 Berlin, de
+49 (30) 20913-274
Maximal comfort versus minimal space – The challenge of aircraft seating
Conference delegates will hear presentations, first-hand experiences and best practices on the following issues:
• Seating comfort: Ergonomic parameters and new designs to create maximal comfort in minimal space
• Weight reduction: Find out how to optimize the profitability of your aircrafts using lightweight materials and clever designs
• Legislation: The latest regulatory framework in aircraft seating
In addition, delegate can participate in the following interactive workshops:
• Composite materials in aircraft seats
• Future trendsetters: How to adapt aircraft seats to accommodate a widening range of passenger segments
• State of the art suspension seating surfaces
• Parameters of seat comfort
Further information, including the full conference program, articles and interviews, are available on www.aircraft-seating-conference.com/...
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.