10117 Berlin, de
+49 (0)30 20 913 274
International Automotive Composites Congress 15 - 17 November, 2010, in Stuttgart
From 15 - 17 November, 2010, leading companies and institutions will come together at IQPC’s Automotive Composites Conference in Stuttgart, Germany to discuss the latest in technologies and developments in composites in the automotive industry.
At the conference, delegates can:
• Discover which smart new composite materials are used in automotive applications for maximum efficient vehicle design
• Hear case studies from major automotive OEMs and find out how to deal with key inhibitors for composite integrations such as crashworthiness or damage recognition and repair
• Learn how to access the industry’s supply chain management and innovative processing technologies to save cost and time.
Congress day one on 15 November will give delegates the opportunity to take part in in-depth discussions about technological requirements for a series production of automotive composites. Delegates also have the chance to take part in site visits to the Institute of Aircraft Design in Stuttgart and the Audi production site in Neckarsulm.
Over the following two congress days delegates can hear international case studies from 15 leading companies and institutes including: PSA Peugeot Citroen from France, Automobil Lamborghini from Italy, the Institute for Carbon Composites at the Technical University of Munich, and Lotus Engineering from the UK. Top topics will be:
• New smart composite materials for use in vehicle construction
• Innovative new applications for composites in automotive
• Learning from the aircraft industry
• Supply chain management and processing technologies
Jan-Anders Månson, Laboratory Director of Polymer and Composites Technology at the Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne in Switzerland: “At the conference this year, I hope to see not only composite engineers, but also people coming from procurement and quality as well. I hope to be able to give my point of view during my presentation and have it challenged by members of the audience.”
Further information and the full conference program are available on www.composite-materials-congress.de.
Die Nutzung von hier veröffentlichten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem angegebenen Herausgeber. Bei Veröffentlichung senden Sie bitte ein Belegexemplar an firstname.lastname@example.org.