10117 Berlin, de
+49 (30) 20913-274
HMI, green driving and electro-mobility – New design and operation concepts for driver safety and comfort
One highlight of conference day one will be a presentation by Dr. Andreas Keinath, Head of Concept Quality at BMW AG, who will present lessons learnt from the MINI E field studies in Germany, US and UK. Another highlight will be a keynote presentation by Dr. Xavier Chalandon from Renault S.A.S. on ergonomics and hedonomics in HMI and cockpit design.
Further topics of discussion at the event will include:
• Trends and consumer expectations in different automotive market segments
• Potentials and limits of user centred design HMI
• Adaption of future HMI concepts to electro mobility and automated driving
• Seamless integration of mobile devices and services
• Acceleration of time to market through optimising the HMI development process
Delegates can also take part in interactive workshops:
• Millions of users – One solution? Design thinking?
• Future HMIs – An outlook on strategic and technology issues
• HMI for autonomous vehicles
• Meet the driver – Designing for “invisible” and the elderly
For further information, including articles, interviews and the full conference program visit www.cockpit-hmi.com/PR
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.