Electric components and electronics for the commercial vehicle: Rising to the new challenges of the automotive industry
Conference E/E for Commercial Vehicles from 21 - 23 March, 2011, Hilton Nuremberg, Germany
Main discussion points on the two conference days 22 and 23 March will be:
• Cutting-edge hybrid technologies for the commercial vehicle and first experiences
• Energy management for hybrid commercial vehicles and technical limits
• Economic and legislative trends to meet future demands
• Requirements ISO 26262 brings to safeguard functional safety for the electric and electronic (E/E) system
• Advanced electric and electronic (E/E) system architecture for hybrid commercial vehicles and operating strategies
Delegates are also invited to choose from the following workshops on 21 March:
• Software architecture and Autosar for automotive control systems
• Interface design of diverse dynamics E/E systems in theory and practice
• ISO 26262: How to resolve the new challenges?
• Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) – trends & challenges
The conference is tailored to the commercial vehicle industry. Attendees will have the chance to network with international experts who will report first-hand experiences and the latest developments for the commercial vehicle.
For further information, including the full conference program and additional content downloads, please visit www.ee-commercial-vehicles.com/...
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Automotive Engineering":
Das bietet Indoor Navigation kombiniert mit AR
Insider Research im Gespräch mit Insider Navigation: Auf dem Dublin Tech Summit traf Oliver Schonschek von Insider Research Clemens Kirner, Augmented-Reality-Experte und Gründer von Insider Navigation.Weiterlesen