Discussion about thermal management for electric vehicles to heat up in Germany this June
Main areas of discussion on conference day one on 27 June include climate comfort in electric vehicles, impact of the HVAC system on the vehicle range and heating technologies and concepts for electric vehicles.
Dr. Josef Zehetner, Lead Researcher Co-Simulation at the Kompetenzzentrum – Das Virtuelle Fahrzeug Forschungsgesellschaft mbH Austria, will kick off the conference day two on 28 June with a presentation entitled “Co-simulation based evaluation of an energy management system for hybrid electric vehicles”. Further topic areas will include intelligent electric vehicle thermal management and smart battery thermal management for vehicle efficiency.
Delegates are invited to further discuss the major challenges and recent technological developments in thermal management by participating in interactive workshops on 29 June in the following subject areas:
• Thermal simulation of the passenger cabin and measures to reduce heating/cooling demand
• Battery thermal management for electric vehicles
• Decentralisation of air conditioning system
• Control system for climate control in electric vehicles
Speakers from the following companies will present case studies and best practices:
• Volkswagen AG, Germany
• PSA Peugeot Citroën, France
• Centro Ricerche Fiat S.C.p.A., Italy
• Tata Motors European Technical Centre plc., United Kingdom
• THINK, Norway
• MAGNA Engineering Center Steyr GmbH & Co.KG, Austria
• Bertrandt AG, Germany
• Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems, Germany
• Technical University Munich, Germany
• Kompetenzzentrum – Das Virtuelle Fahrzeug Forschungsgesellschaft mbH, Austria
• Webasto AG, Germany
• Bosch Engineering GmbH, Germany
• Valeo Thermal Systems, France
• Behr GmbH & Co.KG, Germany
Further information, including articles, whitepapers, and the full congress program, are available on www.thermal-management-ev.com/...
IQPC provides business solutions around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. IQPC has offices in major cities across six continents including: Bengaluru, Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences.