Digital Data Integration and Management
From SCADA to Asset Optimization - Increasing turbine efficiency through sophisticated data management and controlBerlin, )
The conference offers expert presentations, focused knowledge exchange, lots of interactive networking sessions, as well as an informal evening get-together event.
Key topics include:
• Optimize wind farm performance through the use of LiDAR and SCADA data
• Learn how to turn data into actionable insights
• Discuss new concepts for turbine and plant level control systems
• Review conditional monitoring to increase production and decrease risks
• Explore digital infrastructure to collect, visualize and analyze data
• Hear about failure analysis and predictive maintenance tools to reduce OPEX
• “Benefits of high frequency SCADA"
George Pechlivanoglou, Scientific Head of Wind Energy Research,
TU Berlin, Germany
• “Predictive analytics of turbines from varied data sources”
Tom Hall, Team Leader Asset Optimization
E.ON Climate & Renewables GmbH, Germany
• “System services by wind”
Andreas Linder, SCADA Expert,
For more information and details concerning speakers and presentations, visit: http://bit.ly/...