Connected World - Connected Car
At IQPC’s 4th International Conference Connected Vehicles from 12 - 14 April in Berlin, experts will come together to discuss the latest trends and developments in wireless technology in passenger vehicles and the challenges the automotive industry is faced with in this field.
Delegates can hear first-hand experiences from international companies and discuss face-to-face with them the following issues:
• Human-Machine-Interface (HMI): Reducing driver distraction while enhancing driving pleasure
• Infotainment: Maximising the driver’s in-vehicle user experience with a seamless integration of mobile devices and multimedia infotainment systems
• Embedded devices: Meeting implementation issues such as cost and upgrading possibilities
• Navigation: Integrating necessary information to make the most of connected vehicles’ navigation potential
• Electric vehicles: Capitalising on the latest telematic services to enable electromobility
Delegates can further intensify their knowledge in chosen subject areas by participating in interactive workshops:
• Connectivity schemes – which suppliers have the edge and why?
• Touchless technology solutions to safely handle infotainment-based vehicle HMIs
• Wireless services, infrastructure and vehicle architecture – how does a connected lifestyle shape automotive customers’ expectations?
• Development and assessment of automotive HMIs
Participants can benefit from leading companies and institutions including Jaguar Land Rover, TomTom International B.V., Nokia Corporation, Panasonic Automotive Systems Company, Strategy Analytics, Vodafone Global Entreprise and Continental Automotive GmbH.
Further information, including the full conference program and additional content downloads, are available on http://www.connected-vehicles.com/...
IQPC provides business solutions around the world with tailored practical conferences, large scale events, topical seminars and in-house training programs, keeping them up-to-date with industry trends, technological developments and the regulatory landscape. IQPC produces more than 1,500 events annually around the world, and continues to grow. IQPC has offices in major cities across six continents including: Bengaluru, Berlin, Dubai, London, New York, Sao Paulo, Singapore and Sydney. IQPC leverages a global research base of best practices to produce an unrivalled portfolio of conferences.