Advance Emissions Control 2013(PresseBox) (Berlin, )
Europe, the US and Asia have different emission standards, which are continuously harmonized. OEMs acting on a global level are required to be informed about latest developments in legislation and new standards that set specific limits to emission.
Our conference describes how the engine concept and its operating conditions influence the pollutant emissions, how exhaust-gas treatment operates, and how exhaust-gas composition is measured.
Meet OEMs like Jaguar Land Rover (UK), Continental AG (Germany), representatives from the European Commission and research institutions like the Technical University Munich to discuss following conference topics:
• Upcoming new demands of passenger car emission legislation
• Latest concepts for reducing particulate number emissions from gasoline engines
• Ceramic wall-flow particulate filters that effectively reduce particle emissions from gasoline engines
• Effect of washcoat loading on TWC activity, filtration and backpressure
• Potential of photo-acoustic spectroscopy as a tool in exhaust gas monitoring
Conference participants are offered the opportunity to take part in different interactive workshops to round off their conference and networking experience.
Find the full program, list of speakers and relevant downloads under