10117 Berlin, de
+49 (30) 20913-274
6th International Congress Intelligent Braking 2011
Congress delegates will hear presentations, first-hand experiences and best practices from international companies and institutions, focussing on the following issues:
• Intelligent braking system concepts for hybrid vehicles, especially the requirements for recuperative braking systems
• Ultra high performance thermoplastics for demanding brake system applications and how to gain durability as contribution to system efficiency
• Effective measures to reduce brake squeal in passenger cars
• New ways to deliver better brake comfort despite higher NHV development challenges
• Brake development in complex systems
In addition to the two main congress days, delegates can also further their knowledge by participating in interactive workshops on regenerative braking systems and failure and fault codes in braking systems.
Further information, including the full conference program, articles and interviews, are available on www.braking-congress.com/PR
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.