- Transparent assessment of bearing failures and lifetime along the supply chain
- Hear about the rolling element contact pressure in pitch bearings and the influence of surrounding structures
- Discover new bearing design and layout for larger wind turbines
- Experience the potential of journal bearing performance improvement by use of new coatings
- Learn how to save cost by maximizing useful bearing life and remanufacturing of bearings
This expert forum will bring together major players active in the wind energy industry including innogy SE, Goldwind, Mingyang Wind Power, Engie, Timken, SKF AG, Fraunhofer IWES, Schaeffler, MIBA Gleitlager Austria GmbH, DNV GL, P.E. Concepts GmbH, Albstadt-Sigmaringen University of Engineering, Force Technology, RWTH Aachen, UMBRAGROUP among many others.
For more information and details concerning speakers and presentations visit: