Intershop Releases Intershop 7.2
- Improved cross channel functionality with support for online and outbound marketing activities for more targeted campaigns
- Improved customer specific layouts and harmonised search for a customised online experience
- Introduction of "Fast Start Store" to save time in the design and development of new shopping environments with increased creative design flexibility
The new features include:
- Promotional Import guarantees a seamless collaboration between outbound marketing i.e. traditional postal mailings and other printed materials, from newspaper supplements to flyers and coupons or promotional codes. Intershop 7.2 offers an import mechanism that allows promotions and promotional code groups to be imported from an external system.
- More targeted marketing campaigns with Design View extensions that support the marketing manager and the designer to configure the shopping environments faster and in an easier way. Online and offline promotions can easily be exchanged between organisations, subsidiaries and geographies.
- Improved customer specific layout to enable retailers to create a personalised shopping experience based on specific customer requirements. Intershop 7.2 includes the ability to display custom actions, layouts and personal pricing simultaneously. With this functionality, retailers can plan campaigns for loyalty customers, with not only a personalised look and feel but also with corresponding individual offers and prices.
- Improved workflow with easy image loading. Content editors can now stay within a task to find appropriate images to support text, loading both the image to the text and storing it in the media library at the same time. With images stored in the Media Library, all images can be found and used from other areas within the platform.
- Intershop 7.2 enables 'Show it my way', harmonised sorting that allows visitors to view combined search results based on price, relevance, product number or any other attributes. The new sorting mechanism gives the site visitor more options.
- More flexible payment framework extension with ISHpay service that can be used as a blueprint for any kind of new payment service, regardless of particular regional payment methods or an individual method for interfacing with financial accounts.
- "Fast Start Store" gives design teams more layout and appearance controls that are flexible and fast to implement and can be reused easily. With a pre-defined cook book, the design team can easily adapt and modify the template for new shops and sites. The new "Fast Start application" helps to save time in the design and development of new shopping environments with increased creative design flexibility.
Intershop 7.2 is available from today.
This news release contains forward-looking statements regarding future events or the future financial and operational performance of Intershop. Actual events or performance may differ materially from those contained or implied in such forward-looking statements. Risks and uncertainties that could lead to such difference could include, among other things: Intershop's limited operating history, the unpredictability of future revenues and expenses and potential fluctuations in revenues and operating results, significant dependence on large single customer deals, consumer trends, the level of competition, seasonality, risks related to electronic security, possible governmental regulation, and general economic conditions.
Intershop Communications AG
Intershop Communications AG (founded in Germany 1992; Prime Standard: ISH2) is a leading provider of comprehensive state-of-the-art e-commerce solutions. Intershop offers high-performance packaged software for internet sales, complemented by all necessary services including comprehensive online marketing consulting and a transaction platform for order-, supplier-, product- and channel management from its daughter companies SoQuero and TheBakery. Intershop also acts as a business process outsourcing provider, covering all aspects of online retailing, including fulfillment. Around the globe more than 500 enterprise customers, including HP, BMW, Deutsche Telekom, and Mexx run Intershop solutions. Intershop is headquartered in Jena, Germany, and has offices in the United States, Europe, and Australia.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "E-Commerce":
Stationärer Handel auf Aufholjagd
Amazon und Ebay sind die Umsatz-Größen im Online-Handel, an denen bislang keiner vorbei kommt. Die gute Nachricht: Auch Versender, die aus dem stationären Handel kommen, konnten im vergangenen Jahr kräftig zulegen.Weiterlesen