Combined Annual Shareholders' Meeting
The shareholders approved all the resolutions submitted by the Board of Directors except for Resolution 32, which purported to shorten term of office for the independent advisor (censeur). The main resolutions approved pertained to the following:
- The consolidated financial statements for 2015
- Distribution of a dividend of €1.30 per share, up 30% over the previous year and payable in cash or in shares
- Ratification of the appointment of Ms. Colette Lewiner and of Mr. Bernard Bourigeaud as Independent Directors
- The renewal of the terms of office of Ms. Diaa Elyaacoubi, Mr. Philippe Lazare, Ms. Florence Parly and Mr. Thibault Poutrel on the Board of Directors
- An advisory opinion on the components of the remuneration due or granted to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer in respect of 2015
- The delegations of financial decision-making authority to the Board of Directors
- The proposal to reorganize the Group's operating activities in France into subsidiaries
Philippe Lazare, the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ingenico Group, stated: "I want to thank all the Ingenico Group shareholders for their support and their confidence. This year once again, our governance practices have progressed, with independent directors now forming a sizable majority on the Board of Directors. I also want to extend my thanks to the Board members for their commitment to growing Ingenico Group's business."
Information on dividends
The ex-dividend date is May 6, 2016 and the dividend payable date is June 3, 2016. Shareholders opting for a dividend paid in new Ingenico Group shares, priced at €88.44 per share, must exercise that option between May 6, 2016 and May 26, 2016, inclusive. Beyond that time limit, only cash dividends shall be paid.
The price for shares issued as stock dividends shall be equal to 90% of the average closing price quoted for Ingenico Group shares on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange over the twenty trading days preceding the date of the Shareholders' Meeting, less the net amount of the dividend.
The shares issued as stock dividends shall carry dividend rights as of January 1, 2016 and shall have the same rights and terms as the Company's existing shares traded on the NYSE Euronext Paris stock exchange.
Ingenico Group (Euronext: FR0000125346 - ING) is the global leader in seamless payment, providing smart, trusted and secure solutions to empower commerce across all channels, in-store, online and mobile. With the world's largest payment acceptance network, we deliver secure payment solutions with a local, national and international scope. We are the trusted world-class partner for financial institutions and retailers, from small merchants to several of the world's best known global brands. Our solutions enable merchants to simplify payment and deliver their brand promise.
Learn more at www.ingenico.com twitter.com/ingenico