- With a clear screen (ALK) as a mounted standard, the High-Power Lighting is ideal for reflected light applications. In this configuration an irradiance of more than 5.0 millions lx (16.000 W/m²) is realised.
- The radiation angle can be adapted to the size and distance of the test object by diverse lens kit options. The exchange of the lenses is easy and quick – as the lenses are already arranged on a pre-assembled lens array.
- In order to reach a better light scattering, such as minimising reflections, the clear screen frame can be easily exchanged by a slightly diffuse screen (ALD). Alternately the diffuse mounting frame may be installed on top of the clear screen – the larger distance between diffusor and the LEDs increases the light dispersion.
- Visit Product Configurator – Area Flood Lights
- The highly diffuse screen frame option (DL) converts the LQHP80 to a homogeneous backlight with a luminance of up to 4.0 millions cd/m².
- Visit Product Configurator – Area Lights
- For the reduction of distracting reflections a polarisation filter can be additionally mounted on each of the above mentioned exchange frame options.
Neuer Friedberg 5
98527 Suhl, de
+49 (3681) 45519-0
High-performance made by LUMIMAX® – New modular Area Lights and Area Flood Lights for most diverse Machine Vision applications
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.