"Redesigning Utilities for the New Normal" Will Lead Discussions at IDC's 3rd Pan-European Utilities Executive Summit 2015
Following the huge success of previous summits and the continued contribution from the leading utility companies in Europe, this third edition of IDC's invitation-only summit for IT and LOB executives will discuss current and emerging challenges in the utilities industry, including topics such as:
- Emerging business strategies and models
- Best practices in asset operation and customer management excellence
- Case studies related to business and technology integration
- Emerging IT trends, including cloud, Big Data, mobility, and social business
- IT, operational, and consumer technologies governance
The summit will gather line-of-business heads and IT executives from leading European utilities to discuss an agenda that has been developed in consultation with Advisory Board members including:
- Miguel Angel Sánchez Fornié, Director of Control Systems and Telecommunications, Iberdrola
- Hellmuth Frey, Vice Head of Research and Innovation, ENBW
- Olivier Huet, Deputy director, Strategy, ERDF
- António Manuel Aires Messias, Director, InovGrid, EDP Group
- Michael Moesgaard, CIO, Dong Energy
- Paola Petroni, Vice President, ENEL
- Markus Riner, CIO, EKZ
- Bram Reinders, Director Alliance Management, Alliander NV
- Peter Sigenstam, Vice President and Head, E.ON Innovation Centre Distribution, E.ON
"Our summit is designed as an information-sharing forum and as an intimate networking platform for executives from the European utility industry," said Roberta Bigliani, EMEA Head of IDC Energy Insights. "As analysts, we are committed to setting up an agenda which is based on the industry's key decision imperatives and on what the executives really want to debate. We're very grateful, therefore, to the Advisory Board for its great contribution in achieving this."
Event dates and location: March 23-24, 2015, Amsterdam
Event website: http://www.idc.com/...
IDC Central Europe GmbH
IDC Energy Insights assists energy businesses and IT leaders, as well as the suppliers that serve them, in making more effective technology decisions by providing accurate, timely, and insightful fact-based research and consulting services. Staffed by senior analysts with decades of industry experience, our global research analyzes and advises on business and technology issues facing the utility and oil and gas industries. International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology market. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology, media, research, and events company. For more information, please visit www.idc-ei.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 508-935-4400.