IDC's 2nd Pan-European Healthcare Executive Summit 2014, which will take place in London on September 9–10, will explore and debate this new paradigm for the European healthcare landscape.
This year's summit will focus on Shifting the Healthcare Center of Gravity: How to Make Integrated Care a Sustainable Business Model. The summit will offer an exclusive setting for IT and non-IT executives, from leading European hospitals, primary care providers, public health authorities, and other stakeholders across the health value chain, to discuss how the center of gravity of healthcare service delivery is shifting outside of hospitals and how information technologies can support the transition.
A series of highly interactive workshops, case studies, and roundtable discussions will focus on healthcare organizations' key issues and challenges, such as:
- New policies, new technologies, and new demands — sustainable care service delivery
- Innovating and making such an integrated care delivery model sustainable in the long run
- Transforming healthcare provider organizations to fully leverage the power of 3rd Platform technologies
- Jeni Bremner, GM, European Health Management Association Ltd., Belgium
- Ruben Diaz, Medical Director, Hospital Sant Joan de Deu, Spain
- Claudio Saccavini, CIO, Arsenal: IT Veneto's Research Center for eHealth Innovation, and Co-Chair of the ITI Planning Committee, IHE International, Italy
- Cliff Morgan, Director of Critical Care and Chief Clinical Information Officer, Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust, U.K.
- Joanna Smith, CIO, Royal Brompton & Harefield NHS Foundation Trust, U.K.
- Padhraig Ryan, HRB PhD in Health Services Research, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- Joao de Deus, President, European Association of Senior Hospital Physicians, Belgium
- Jonas Hedegaard, Chefkonsulent for IT, Nyt OUH, Denmark
- Trung Duong, Direction du Système d'information Groupe, Hospitalier Mondor, France
View the full summit program here.
Event dates and location: September 9–10, 2014, UK
Event website: CLICK HERE
About IDC Health Insights
IDC Health Insights assists health businesses and IT leaders, as well as the suppliers that serve them, in making more effective technology decisions by providing accurate, timely, and insightful fact-based research and consulting services. Staffed by senior analysts with decades of industry experience, our global research analyzes and advises on business and technology issues facing the payer, provider, and life sciences industries. International Data Corporation (IDC) is the premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology market. IDC is a subsidiary of IDG, the world's leading technology, media, research, and events company. For more information, please visit www.idc-hi.com, email email@example.com, or call 508-935-4445. Visit the IDC Health Insights Community at http://idc-community.com/....