The LGA1151 socket installed on the PH12FEI supports the entire Intel® Coffee Lake processor series from CoreTM i7/i5/i3 through Celeron® to Pentium®. ICP offers a functionally fully equipped Q370 chipset variant as well as a reduced and less expensive H310 variant. The two SO-DIMM slots allow up to 32Gb DDR4 memory to be operated in dual channel mode. A DisplayPort 1.2 with 4K, an HDMI 1.4 with 4K and an LVDS port with Full HD resolution are available for the connection of displays. The LVDS can be replaced by an optional eDP with 4K resolution.
The PH12FEI offers a PCIe x4 slot as well as a M.2 2280 and a M.2 2230 slot. Two GbE, four USB3.1 with 10Gb/s, six USB2.0 for the Q370 version and five for the H310 version, RS-232 and RS-232/422/485, 8 programmable GPIO and audio are also available. The PH12FEI-H310 is designed for a voltage input of 19VDC. The variant with Q370 chipset is available with both 12VDC and 19VDC voltage input. All variants operate reliably in a temperature range from 0 °C to 60 °C.
Upon customer request, ICP can also supply the PH12FEI as a bundle with processor, industrial RAM and storage medium.
- Thin Mini-ITX Board for 8th Generation Intel® CoreTM i7/i5/i3, Pentium®, Celeron®
- Intel® Q370/H310 Chipset
- Max. 32GB SO-DIMM DDR4 memory
- Tripple display: DP, HDMI and LVDS/eDP
- Expansion: PCIE x4 (Gen.3) and M.2 slots
- GbE, SATA 6Gb/s, USB2/3.1, COM, MiAPI
- Operating temperature 0 °C to 60 °C
- 12VDC or 19VDC power input
- Image and video processing
- Compact display systems
- Embedded systems
Datasheet for Thin Mini-ITX Board PH12FEI