A total of three GbE LAN interfaces, one Intel® i219 and two i210, are available as communication interfaces. In addition, six USB 3.2 (Gen 1.), three RS-232/422/485 with 2.5kV isolation, four digital inputs and outputs each, one audio line-out and one Mic-IN input. For the connection of displays the HDMI1.4b or the display port can be used. Further display connections such as VGA, DVI, HDMI, LVDS or DP can be made via the internal iDP interface and the corresponding iDP expansion module. To secure the system, the TANK-880 offers a TPM 2.0 slot which can be expanded with the optional TPM-IN02-R20 module. The TANK-880 can be operated in a voltage range of 9 to 36 VDC and in a temperature range of -20 °C to 60 °C. The compact housing with 169x255x225mm can be easily installed with the included wall brackets. ICP Germany supplies the embedded system on request in further configurations and as a ready-to-use ready-to-use system with operating system.
ICP. Industrial Computer Products …by people who care!
- Embedded Box PC with 9th or 8th generation Intel® CoreTM i5 or i7 processors
- Intel® Q370 chipset
- 64GB DDR4 SO-DIMM memory
- Four 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s drive bays with RAID 0/1/5/10
- Three Intel® Gigabit LAN ports
- One mini-PCIe and three M.2 slots
- One PCI x16, two PCIe x4 and one PCIe x1
- Six USB 3.1, three COM interfaces, one TPM 2.0 slot
- Dual Display via HDMI and DP
- Image processing
- industry PC
- Control system