The 30x24cm compact AFL3-12C in 4:3 format is designed for a temperature range of -20°C ~ +50°C and a voltage input of 12~30VDC. Due to its low installation depth of 6cm and versatile mounting options, the robust Panel PC can be used flexibly. In contrast to the previous Bay Trail variant, the AFL3-12C features a high-performance Intel® Skylake CoreTM i5-6330U or Celeron® 3855U on-board SoC and up to 16GB DDR4 SO-DIMM memory.
Another special feature is the integrated anti-UV protection of the capacitive touch screen. Realized by means of optical bonding as foil bonding, it protects the Panel PC from direct sunlight and ultraviolet light.
The AFL3-12C offers an expansion slot and a drive bay for mass storage in a mSATA and a 2.5" SSD format. In addition, one RS-232/422/485, one RS-232, two GbE LAN, two USB 2.0/3.0 each and one HDMI interface are available. The M.2 slot is equipped with a PCIe based WLAN and Bluetooth 4.0 module as standard. In addition, an RFID and card reader can be optionally connected or modular I/O modules, also called E-Window, can be led out to the side.
Upon customer request, ICP assembles the AFL3-12C with industrial SSD and RAM and installs the operating system including BIOS customization to the finished ready-to-use system.
- 12" Panel PC with Intel® Skylake CoreTM i5 or Celeron® on-board SoC
- Max. 8GB DDR4 SO-DIMM memory
- Capacitive touch with anti-UV protection
- Two COM, four USB, one HDMI, two GbE LAN
- Expansions: 2.5" SSD hard drive and mSATA slot
- Voltage input: 12V~30VDC
- M.2 module for WLAN and Bluetooth 4.0
- Optional RFID and card reader and E-Window
- Operating temperature: -20°C~+50°C
- POI/POS and HMI applications
- Control unit for plants, machines and buildings