IERC 2020 is the electronics recycling industry’s leading event, bringing together more than 500 recycling professionals from around the globe: recyclers, technology and equipment providers, associations, NGOs, regulators, standardisation bodies and many more.
Are you interested in giving a presentation?
The organizers have launched a call for papers and invite interested authors to submit their key message to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 26, 2019.
Our topics for IERC 2020:
- Impacts of E-mobility on the recycling industry
- Do electric cars and bikes end up as electronic scrap?
- What are the opportunities of the Circular Economy for your businesses?
- Worldwide take-back schemes, quotas and challenges faced by OEMs
- Country reports
- Business opportunities and models in emerging markets
- Innovations in printed circuit board recycling
- Best available recycling technologies
- Safety standards for transportation and storage
- Environmental management of hazardous components such as lithium batteries
- Standards, compliance and regulations in the electronics sector
- Are free riders still an issue?
- Impacts of data security on reuse & refurbishment
- Trading of used electric and electronic parts – good or bad?
- Plastics recycling: “The long way from hell to success!”
- Round Table: “Update on the impacts of China’s import restrictions”
A large exhibition area with over 80 booths provides the perfect opportunity to reach key industry decision makers and to find out what’s new in the global electronics recycling business. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
Furthermore, the conference will offer interesting workshops and the following plant tours:
- Montanwerke Brixlegg AG, Brixlegg (Visit to the refinery and foundry)
- Müller-Guttenbrunn-Group (Visit to the shredder plant of MGG Metrec, the post-shredder treatment plant of MGG Metran and the plastic recycling plant of MGG Polymers)