Reserve your place to hear the following powerful keynote speakers:
- Paul E. Hagen, Beveridge & Diamond P.C., USA
- Steven Clayton, Samsung Electronics (Europe), United Kingdom
- Dr Janez Potočnik, UN International Resource Panel / SYSTEMIQ
The focus will also be on business opportunities and models in emerging markets; the latest innovation in recycling technologies from around the world; safety standards for transportation; reuse & refurbishment; the impact of GDPR and data security; Standards, Compliance and Regulations in the electronics sector.
Learn about the recycling of components such as Li-batteries, Internet trade of devices, parts, materials & plastics and the future role of technology in recycling.
Increase your visibility with one of the more than 60 booths in the large exhibition area, visited by the key industry decision makers, and find out what’s new in the global electronics recycling business. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to continue discussions with business partners, friends and competitors.
Sign up for unique opportunities for plant tours to the following companies:
- Montanwerke Brixlegg AG, Brixlegg
- Müller-Guttenbrunn, Metran and MBA Polymers Austria, Amstetten/Kematen
- voestalpine Stahlwelt, Linz