Hanauer Landstrasse 135-137
60314 Frankfurt, de
+44 (7919) 353484
iBAHN announces new hospitality forums in Berlin and Vienna
The iBAHN Forums will take place at Intercontinental Vienna and the Cosmo Hotel Berlin Mitte and have been developed to help hoteliers understand how the future direction of digital information and inroom entertainment services impacts on revenue and guest satisfaction. The events will offer insight into the latest information, technologies and trends that will shape the course of hospitality digital entertainment. Each twohour session will offer attendees the opportunity to take part in practical handson sessions and have facetoface meetings with industry experts.
As part of the event, iBAHN will offer attendees the opportunity to learn how to:
- meet guest's needs to help them communicate, connect and keep in contact
- increase and maximise revenue increase sales of existing hotel services
- increase hotel occupancy levels
- provide guests with a truly memorable experience which exceeds expectations
-meet guest satisfaction, occupancy and revenue targets
For further information, or to book your place at the iBAHN forum please visit: www.ibahnemea.com/... or go to iBAHN's forum event social network at http://ibahnforums.ning.com/ where you can share ideas and content with likeminded hospitality professionals from around the world.
iBAHN's MD EMEA Graeme Powell, comments: "The iBAHN Forums have been a huge success to date and have allowed us to meet our hotel partners facetoface around Europe. These unique events are an opportunity to learn how iBAHN can help hoteliers to increase guest enjoyment during their stay, by utilising fastchanging technologies that can help to support guest's needs and expectations, which are continually shifting and are not always straightforward."
Receiver log in area:
RealWire offers an online facility for receivers of news to view and amend details, news preferences and news delivery options. The receiver area also offers you access to a single RSS feed that is unique to you, based on your news preferences. Please visit www.realwire.com/receivers to log in, or www.realwire.com/... to request access details.
RealWire also offers industry specific Twitter feeds - see http://www.realwire.com/....
RealWire aims to provide a targeted distribution through our RealWire service to editorial contacts. If you feel that releases received have not been well targeted and relevant to your areas of interest, please let us know and we will work to ensure this is corrected. If you wish to be unsubscribed, please reply to this release email and we will remove you immediately.
Whilst RealWire Limited endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this Release, RealWire Limited cannot accept any liability for:-
- the inaccuracy or otherwise of any information contained in this Release; or
- any loss liability or expense which may be suffered by any party in consequence of acting or omitting to act as a result of any information contained in or omitted from this Release; or
- any loss or suffering which may be caused by or to any party either as a result of the information contained in this Release or such information contained in this Release being inaccurate or otherwise misleading.
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.