In order to create a broader product portfolio especially in the field of DMR terminals the worldwide renowned mobile radio manufacturer Hytera expanded its PD5 series. The new PD565 now also is available on the European market.
The PD5 series used to be only the successful PD505, which is known for compact design and great price-performance ratio. This series is now expanded by the PD565. In comparison to the PD505 the new PD565 offers a LC-Display, up to six programmable keys and up to 512 channels. Further functionalities of the PD565 are:
- One-touch functions which allow quick call up of preprogrammed text messages, voice calls and supplementary functions
- Support of several expanded analog signal modes, including HDC1200, 2-tone and 5-tone, for an improved integration in existing analog mobile radio fleets
- Hytera basic encryption (40 bit) in digital operation
- Scrambler function in analog operation
- Versatile voice calls: Individual call, group call, broadcast call, data call
For more information about the PD565 please visit our website: www.hytera-mobilfunk.com
Hytera Communications Ltd.
Hytera is a leading professional manufacturer and supplier of wireless communication systems and has set itself the goal to provide clients with comprehensive, global and tailor-made solutions. Hytera's customers are professionals in the fields of government, public safety, transportation and utility companies as well as corporate and business customers. Hytera has a worldwide distribution network with three subsidiaries in the USA, UK and Germany and has over 20 offices and more than 600 sales partners. Hytera Communications Ltd.. has approximately 2,500 employees and an annual turnover of around € 118 million.