45127 Essen, de
Dipl.- Ing. Bernd Hömberg
+49 (201) 1803-249
4th international Symposium on Advanced Power Battery, March 6-7 2012, Münster, Germany
- It is for the fourth time that HdT will be host to an international symposium on the topic of Advanced Power Battery Technology
- The programme for the conference will be drawn up by a knowledgeable advisory board; sessions will be chaired by first-class scientists and experts
- For more information please check http://www.battery-power.eu
Like in previous years, when the industry met in Mainz, Essen and Aachen, HdT invites scientists, developers and engineers along the entire battery supply chain to come to Münster in March 2012 to attend the specialist conference on Advanced Power Battery Technology. HdT offers to all those who work on and with batteries a platform to exchange first-hand information and experience concerning all aspects of battery development and application. The conference languages will be German and English with simultaneous translation being provided. On the day before the HdT symposium, Clusters EnergieForschung.NRW, EnergieRegion.NRW und NanoMikro+Werkstoffe.NRW of North Rhine-Westphalia will hold their Battery Day event aimed at presenting an overview of the various research and industry activities in the field of battery technology.
We expect more than 400 experts to attend the symposium on March 6-7 2012 in Münster. There will be technical presentations, plenary discussions and poster presentations on the latest ...
- Lithium Ion Cells: Materials and Improvements on Properties
- Lithium Ion Batteries and Alternatives
- (Mass) Production (Materials, Cell Components, Cells, Batteries)
- Integration to Power Grid
- Storage Systems for Automotive and Non-Automotive Applications
For detailed information contact Haus der Technik:
Tel. +49 (0) 201/1803-344 (Ms Andrea Wiese), Fax ++49 (0) 201/1803-346,
or visit www.battery-power.eu
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.