Adjusting the work environment for monitors and a new easy-to-use interface
SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 6’s completely revised user interface makes frequently used editing functions easier to access for an optimised photographic workflow. The editing environment can also be adjusted to fit a wide range of different displays and monitors from notebook computers to large LCD monitors.
Quick processing speed for high resolution and improved noise reduction
SILKYPIX’s “smooth harmony”, “high resolution” and “excellent colour reproduction” features enable users to generate the best images without any loss of quality. The “NR5” algorithm has been installed in the latest version of SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro, improving the quality of images during noise reduction.
Softproof function for colour management and true-colour print results
For true-colour results, a new function has been added to SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 6 for colour management while editing on a monitor and for printing. By designating a colour profile in ICC standard format, print warning displays simulate printing on your monitor to enable you to regulate colour and generate true-colour print results.
Overview of new functions in SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 6:
- Easing low frequency colour noise across a whole image or in selected areas
- Easing colour and brightness noise when developing images at high ISO values
- Improved maintenance level of outlines during noise reduction
- Adjusting bright and dark sections with the dodge and burn function and HDR effects on single images
- Improved red eye correction in images and portraits
- Special portrait mode for targeted improvements to skin tone, both in detail and across an entire image
- Automatic level correction for adjusting perspective
- Unsharp mask during preview in live image for more precise control
- Changing shading centre
- Digital softproof on monitor with print warnings displayed
- Hot folder – batch processing folder for automatic recognition of image series
- Clearer controls with 3-column correspondence to controls
- Improved marks and image preview tools
- AVX2 support for microprocessors to improve calculations
- Individual displays of JPEG / TIFF with the same name or title and full screen preview.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 6 Download Version (Windows / English) is now available from www.silkypix.eu for € 195.00 EUR. The English Mac version will be available soon and can also be obtained from the European brand website. All customers who buy the SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 5 Mac Version now will receive a free update when Version 6 for Mac is released.
For existing SILKYPIX customers, an attractive upgrade offer is available from SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0. Registered customers who purchased SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 5 Windows and Mac versions from 19. December 2014 will receive a free update to the latest version of SILKYPIX. Both the Windows and Mac licenses can each be activated on two computers.
Details of all product, price and upgrade offer details can be found on www.silkypix.eu.
About Ichikawa Soft Ltd.
Ichikawa Soft Ltd., with headquarters in Chiba, Japan is an award winning Software Development company. Founded in 1988, Ichikawa Soft Ltd. is specialized in digital imaging software and released their first digital imaging product in 1989. Being an early innovator, Ichikawa Soft Ltd. released its first RAW processing technology “SILKYPIX” for digital cameras in 2001.