GEZE at BAU trade fair I Munich I 14 - 19 January 2019 I Hall B1 I Stand 538-539
At BAU 2019, we will be displaying systems and solutions which support our customers and partners in all stages of the building life cycle.
Our way is Connecting expertise – building solutions.
Smoke switch control units in hold-open systems must always function flawlessly, so that doors close reliably in the event of fire. With the new RSZ 7 intelligent smoke switch control unit with telescope function, GEZE demonstrates that this is possible, even if the structural conditions of the lintel are unfavourable.
The solution for 'space problems'
The new flexible solution is ideal for lintels with too little room above the smoke chamber for the unobstructed supply of air or smoke. The smoke detector is telescopically extendible and retractable, and can bridge overhangs of 30 millimetres.
With the new RSZ7 smoke switch control unit, the
- specified minimum distance between the smoke switch control unit and the lintel is always guaranteed
- smoke is always accurately detected
The smoke switch control unit is connected to the 230 V power grid by means of an integrated power supply.
- 24 V supply voltage to the connected GEZE hold-open device (hold-open magnet on the wall and magnetic counter plate)
- installation above the active leaf on the vertical wall for early detection of fire and smoke
In the event of an alarm, the voltage supply to the hold-open devices is interrupted and the doors close immediately. Connection of two additional ceiling-mounted detectors - also cable-free - via the new wireless extension FA GC 170 is possible depending on requirements.
The integrated smoke switch of the RSZ 7 has a function for the automatic adaptation of the alarm threshold
- compensation of contamination in the smoke chamber
- reliable security and increased life span Contact