GEZE at BAU trade fair I Munich I 14 - 19 January 2019 I Hall B1 I Stand 538-539
At BAU 2019, we will be displaying systems and solutions which support our customers and partners in all stages of the building life cycle.
Our way is Connecting expertise – building solutions.
People who live near doors with door closers - on the ground floor, for instance - are glad that they do not have to hear constant slamming. The GEZE TS 5000 SoftClose is an overhead door closer which combines silence with preventive fire protection. It has already received a prestigious award.
Door closers without closing noise
The 'strength' of the TS 5000 SoftClose is its individually adjustable closing speed before the door reaches the closing position, combined with the strong closing force of the TS 5000. This results in the reliable, safe and quiet closure of automatically closing doors, even in unfavourable conditions. For example, in mostly narrow interlocking door systems in subterranean garages, stairwells or exterior doors, where the wind has an adverse effect on closing doors.
Door slamming is prevented by damping the door shortly before the closing position.
- Optimised closing: doors are pulled securely into the lock with uniform force
- adjustment of the latching action or braking of the door leaf to the last opening degree
The focus of our work is on what our customers and partners need. That is why we always discuss future challenges or proposed projects with them. Our development potential makes us flexible, which enables us to quickly meet customer requirements with solutions such as the TS 5000 SoftClose.
Added value for users, operators and planners
We are involved in projects from the brainstorming stage, and combine the industrial and technical expertise of all parties involved to create the most beneficial door solutions. We thus support the use of the TS 5000 SoftClose in buildings such as clinics, hotels or apartment blocks, where its superior properties are especially important. We want buildings to be more liveable, flexibly designed and efficiently operated.
Other advantages at a glance
- accessible in accordance with DIN 18040, for leaf widths up to 1,100 mm
- can easily be exchanged with all versions from the TS 5000 series
- range of applications identical to that of TS 5000 door closers
- suitable for single and double-leaf doors and different system variants (e.g. with electric hold-open device or integrated smoke switch)
- individually adjustable closing speed in the door opening angle range between 15° and 180°.
The TS 5000 SoftClose door closer was declared the winner in the 'Building fixtures' category at the ICONIC Awards 2019: Innovative Interior - the highest award in the Building Equipment category. It impressed the judges with its excellent practical values, functionality, serviceability and degree of innovation.