Fujitsu and Oracle Strengthen Decades-Long Relationship
Companies Extend SPARC Collaboration; Add Global Distribution Agreement Across Oracle Product Portfolio
- Fujitsu and Oracle will advance joint engineering efforts, to help ensure Fujitsu and Oracle products are optimized and tested to best run Oracle software in mission critical environments.
- The companies previously announced (December 2, 2010), a new unified enclosure design featuring logos of both companies for the Fujitsu and Oracle SPARC Enterprise M-series servers. Fujitsu and Oracle have also made available a roadmap of M-series servers that provides 15 times better performance in the next five years. These new developments will further ensure these milestones are met.
- Moving forward, sales teams from both Fujitsu and Oracle are now aligned to jointly sell SPARC Enterprise servers. This will help to ensure ongoing continuity while continuing to improve customer satisfaction.
- Additionally Fujitsu signed a new Oracle PartnerNetwork distribution agreement giving Fujitsu the ability to resell and distribute Oracle products across the full Oracle portfolio. This permits Fujitsu to act as a systems integrator and solution provider for the overall Oracle stack.
- «I am very pleased that our partnership with Oracle continues to grow,» said Masami Yamamoto, President of Fujitsu. «We believe our active partnership with Oracle, in addressing greater sales and services on a global scale, will produce a richer and more vibrant solution environment for our joint customers.»
- «Oracle's partnership with Fujitsu has never been stronger,» said Larry Ellison, CEO, Oracle. «We are entering a new phase with Fujitsu, aligning our engineering and worldwide distribution efforts with a focus on high-performance, highly-reliable systems.»
- Fujitsu and Oracle
- Oracle Partners
Oracle (NASDAQ: ORCL) is the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit http://www.oracle.com.
Fujitsu Technology Solutions GmbH
Fujitsu is a leading provider of ICT-based business solutions for the global marketplace.
With approximately 170,000 employees supporting customers in 70 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.6 trillion yen (US$50 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2010. For more information, please see: www.fujitsu.com.