80807 München, de
+49 (89) 62060-4485
Fujitsu STYLISTIC M532 Android Media Tablet Combines Business with Pleasure
- Fujitsu introduces the STYLISTIC M532 Android Media Tablet
- Perfect solution for growing trend of Bring Your Own Device
- Combines usability and security
- Elegant looks and high-end tablet performance
Fujitsu today announces the STYLISTIC M532 Android Media Tablet, the perfect mobile device for professionals who want to mix business with pleasure.
This all-rounder tablet is an ideal, no-compromise choice for the mobile worker:
- Perfect for «Bring Your Own Device» (BYOD), combining professional and personal use.
- Combines the high levels of usability with the mobile device security required by enterprises.
- Boasts the elegant looks and high-end tablet performance desired by professionals.
The STYLISTIC M532 is Fujitsu's stylish solution to the growing trend of BYOD, presenting answers for Chief Information Officers to the headache of mobile device security. The STYLISTIC M532 helps ensure that corporate networks are protected from data leaks on to unauthorized devices: both from within, and via remote access.
Enabling enterprise mobility
Fujitsu's new STYLISTIC M532 gives business users quick and easy, near instant-on mobile access to their corporate information. The highly portable tablet is versatile enough to put access to business information at users' fingertips in a variety of environments - while traveling, when on-site with customers, to take notes and synchronize calendars and action items during meetings.
Thanks to day-long battery life, the STYLISTIC media tablet is a perfect companion from morning until night.
- During the business day, it delivers fast, easy and secure access to corporate networks and data.
- When the working day is done, the STYLISTIC makes a seamless transition into an ideal personal tablet.
- It delivers a rich multimedia user experience combined with high-end features such as a Gorilla Glass screen and a super-fast quad-core processor.
Maximum mobile productivity
The Fujitsu STYLISTIC media tablet is an ideal front-end device for busy professionals:
- Access to Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI) allows maximum productivity anywhere, anytime.
- Secure access to business applications and sensitive data is enabled without fear of unauthorized information leakage.
- Pre-installed, ready-to-use business software apps including an Office document viewer.
- Business contacts to hand thanks to full synchronization with Microsoft Exchange-based email and Global Address Lists.
- Native support for Citrix, VMware and Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure environments.
When it comes to usability, the lightweight, 560gram STYLISTIC M532 media tablet is a great performer. It comes bristling with features including embedded 3G/UMTS connectivity, easy navigation via built-in GPS, a capacitive multi-touch screen and immersive audio-video capabilities via front and rear cameras. The latest Android 4.0 operating system underlines the tablet's ease-of-use, supports seamless multitasking, and allows users to personalize the look and feel of their device.
Ideal leisure companion
Once the working day is over, Fujitsu's new STYLISTIC shifts gear seamlessly to become the ideal leisure companion, providing:
- Rich multimedia capabilities, plus access to hundreds of thousands of Android apps and cool widgets.
- The power to deliver an engaging, immersive experience, whether it's watching a streaming video, updating Facebook or surfing the internet.
- Support for DLNA, meaning that multimedia output from the STYLISTIC M532 can easily be up-scaled to a flatscreen TV or projector.
Dieter Heiss, Head of Workplace Systems at Fujitsu Technology Solutions:
«When choosing a tablet, there's no longer any need for professional users to compromise - or to carry separate devices for business and pleasure. The Fujitsu STYLISTIC M532 is the first tablet to truly deliver the best of both worlds.
During the working day, it is a secure, highly-mobile device that extends the corporate network, while after hours it is the perfect multimedia companion.»
Fujitsu's first Android media tablet for business and private use to go on sale in the Europe, the Middle East, Africa and India region (CEMEA&I) is available to order from March 1. Pricing starts in Switzerland at CHF 699.- For more information, visit www.fujitsu.com/fts/stylistic‐m .
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Over 170,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE:6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.5 trillion yen (US$55 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2011. For more information, please see: http://www.fujitsu.com
The use of information published here for personal information and editorial processing is generally free of charge. Please clarify any copyright issues with the stated publisher before further use. In the event of publication, please send a specimen copy to email@example.com.