25 YEARS - FRITSCH-LASER TECHNOLOGY!
CELEBRATE WITH US!Idar-Oberstein, )
For 25 years, FRITSCH has remained a step ahead in high-tech laser technology. In 1985, we revolutionised measurement precision by introducing laser diffraction in a convergent laser beam with the patented FRITSCH measurement process. Only the infinite adjustment of the measurement range made a previously unachieved number of measurement channels possible. For simple, rapid measurement.
The ANALYSETTE 22 COMPACT is the ideal FRITSCH solution for analysis of sample materials with particle sizes in the range from 0.3 to 300 ¦Ìm ¨C and the ideal starter model for anyone wishing to switch from classical sieving and sedimentation processes to laser diffraction. The ANALYSETTE 22 COMPACT is available in 3 different versions. Select your ANALYSETTE 22 COMPACT anniversary edition:
- Instrument for Wet Dispersion: Ideal for measurement of even difficult-to-disperse samples without additional equipment at sample volumes of 0.1 ¨C 2 cm3.
- Instrument for Dry Dispersion: For fast and reliable preparation of dry samples of 5 ¨C 50 cm3 in freely programmable, fully-automatic measurement processes. All that you need is a connection for oil-, water- and particle free compressed air of at least 5 bar and 8 cm3/h flow rate and an additional air suction connection.
- Combined Instrument for Wet and Dry Dispersion: Both dispersion modules in a single device for full flexibility ¨C reliable selection of dispersion mode via software command, simple and safe.
- Extremely simple one-button operation
- Ideal for routine particle size analysis in the lab and in production
- Completely pre-programmable measurement processes and simple loading via key
- Easy conversion of the results to classical processes
- Individual programmability for maximum flexibility
- Reliable reproducibility
- Changing of the measurement range without alteration
- Testing according to ISO 13320-1
The ANALYSETTE 22 COMPACT is now available in a one-time anniversary edition:
25 instruments ¨C at a 25% discount.
Take advantage of this opportunity and celebrate with us!
Complete detailed information on the FRITSCH ANALYSETTE 22 COMPACT and the entire FRITSCH Laser Particle Sizer selection can be found at www.fritsch-laser.com
Your personal Laser Particle Sizer -Partner:
Dr. G¨¹nther Crolly, Telephone: +49 67 84 ¨C 70 138, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org