The new interactive product catalogue from FRAMOS is now online
Over 1,000 camera models, more than 150 image sensors and everything else you need for processing images
Want a simple way to compare image processing products? Innovative!
All this plus everything under one roof, affordable and with competent advice before and after you buy? FRAMOS!
Who hasn’t spent hours clicking through random product categories, browsing endless product lists and slaving away comparing different solutions? Thanks to our completely redesigned product pages at www.framos.com/en/products, those days are finally a thing of the past. The image processing industry can now benefit from the latest web technologies.
“For the past few weeks, the interactive product catalogue has been simplifying the lives of many existing and new customers of FRAMOS,” says Dr. Ronald Müller, head of Product Marketing at the FRAMOS Group. “The number of page views, requests for quotation and orders placed by customers from across Europe and beyond show us that we have helped remedy a real problem: Finding the right image processing product.“
With an initial selection that already exceeds 3,100 products, the online catalogue offers a wealth of functions:
- Focus the product selection by using up to 8 filters: for example, cameras can be filtered in any order by using search parameters such as resolution, frame rate, video interface, sensor technology, pixel size, etc., allowing the right product to be quickly identified.
- Access a detailed presentation of each product (in some cases with more than 20 technical features), photographs, text description and dedicated download area with datasheets, user manuals, etc
- Comparison functions for products - The user can add several products to a comparison list and then view the products and their respective features in an easy-to-understand table.
- Link to accessories and matching products - The website shows, for example, matching lenses, data cables, trigger cables, power supply units and tripod adapters for cameras right next to the product.
- Product configurations - Many products are available in different configurations. Instead of displaying each variant individually, some cameras can, for example, be configured in terms of their black/white or colour reproduction, lens mount (C, CS, S mount), their optical filters (clear glass, infrared) and the colour of their integrated illumination. The same also applies to sensors, cables, lighting, lenses, etc.
- Watchlist and request for quotation - Registered users have other functions at their disposal, such as a watchlist for products, requests for quotation, and access to restricted product documentation.
For image processors who prefer finding to searching.
FRAMOS has been established as an innovative and sustainable partner in the area of industrial image processing for the last 30 years. Together with our comprehensive portfolio of imaging components such as sensors, companion chips, cameras, optics, lightings and various accessories, we support our customers with a real variety of development services, ranging from short-term solutions for complex demands up to large scale marketable developments of complete systems. On this basis, we find or develop solutions for the key challenges in image processing, so that our customers can focus on increasing their competitive advantage.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "Photonics":
EU-weites Potenzial digitaler Netze
Wie weit ist Europa in puncto Smart Grids? Gibt es bereits Fallbeispiele, an denen sich Entscheider orientieren können? Konkrete Antworten darauf liefert jetzt TÜV Rheinland: Seine ENERGISE-Studie ist die erste Übersicht zu aktuellen Umsetzungsprojekten von Smart Grids auf Basis gemeinsam genutzter Kommunikationsinfrastrukturen weltweit.Weiterlesen