"Image quality and speed are the two features the market cannot compromise on. Tier-1 OEMs competing in this market are looking for increasingly versatile solutions to meet the demand for speed and performance, and this sensor provides both," said Sandor Barna, VP and GM of Aptina’s Consumer Camera business.
Integrating Aptina’s DR-Pix™ technology, the AR1011 delivers both high-pixel sensitivity for low-light imaging, and high-pixel capacity for bright outdoor scenes. The combination of this outstanding pixel performance and high-speed readout technologies enables fast, vivid broadcast quality video and high-end still image capture quality in a single sensor solution.
- High-end surveillance
- High resolution food inspection
- Video Aided Manufacturing
- Video Aided Machine Control (e.g. outdoor)
- Broadcast video
- Resolution: 10.8MP, 3984(H) x 2712(V)
- Optical format: 1-inch, 13.54(H) x 9.22(V)
- Pixel size: 3.4 μm × 3.4μm, with Aptina DR-Pix ™ technology
- Dynamic range: 66dB
- Frame rate: 60fps
- Shutter type: Electronic rolling shutter (ERS)
- Multiple operation modes including: Quad-HD 60fps, 1080p 60fps, 1080p 120fps, slow motion video up to 1200fps
- High speed differential serial video output (HiSPi™)