New Panorama Photo Mug in Time for Mother’s Day
The trend to personalised gift production continues. Flowers and cards don’t suffice for mother’s day. FotoInsight prints photos uploaded over the internet onto gift items. For this year’s Mother’s Day and Easter, FotoInsight expands its range of pho
Mother's Day is a day honouring mothers, celebrated in many places around the world. Mothers often receive gifts on this day. When searching for Mother’s Day or Easter gift ideas the personal touch and lasting impression are desired which chocolates and flowers can’t provide. Online digital photo services like FotoInsight can help by transforming an individual photograph into a present that will be cherished and remembered for years to come.
- Active families who want to remember their holidays will find the photo book printed from own digital photographs ideal. With a variety of creative themes and page layouts, these one-of-a-kind photo gifts will help to remember a romantic get-away or the every-day moments shared. Photobooks in a full colour and fully editable cover start from £14.99 for 26 pages in colour (plus p&p). FotoInsight is promoting Large and XL Photo Books with a £5 voucher (simply write 5YEARS into the voucher field). See http://fotoinsight.co.uk/
- In lieu of store-bought sentiments featuring cartoon characters, own Easter Day cards with FotoInsight photo Greeting Cards are another way to say “I am thinking of you!”. Photographic greeting cards can be personalised with a romantic poem or a few simple words straight from the heart: http://fotoinsight.com/gifts.
- A holiday or family photo as a canvas print? FotoInsight prints digital images onto fabric, stretched and mounted onto a wooden frame. Delivered ready to hang onto the wall. Sizes range from about A4 / 12”x8” (from £24.99 plus p&p) and can be as large as 32”x24”: http://fotoinsight.co.uk/...
- A calendar from Mother’s Day to Mother’s Day? FotoInsight photographic calendars can start any month of the year. A hanging wall calendar offers room to jot down birthdays and family events; it is easy to prepare a photo calendar with 12 photographs or more, prices start from £9.99 (plus p&p), a freely editable year planner costs only £4.99 (plus p&p). For more information: http://fotoinsight.co.uk/...
- Other photo gift classics include the photo tote bag, pillow case with photo on print and a photo crystal in the shape of a heart with the image applied inside by laser http://fotoinsight.co.uk/...
Convenience and flexibility
FotoInsight offers an independent online photo service, fully flexible to be used with images from any digital camera or mobile phone and using PC, MacOS or Linux. According to FotoInsight’s management the online service offers superior quality at lower costs when compared to inkjet printing. From Cambridge, Mr Brumann comments: “Photographic memories must never fade. Our technology is smarter, providing long lasting photographic gifts in superior quality.”
Publishing permission granted; 538 words. Copy or link appreciated.
This press release online: http://fotoinsight.blogspot.com
Fotobecher Deutschland http://fotobecher.fotoinsight.de/...
Photo Mugs Ireland & Europe http://fotoinsight.com/mug
Fototasse Österreich http://fotobecher.fotoinsight.at/...
Les Mugs Photos France http://mugs.fotoinsight.fr/
Taza con Foto España http://tazon.fotoinsight.es/
Tazza con Foto Italia http://tazza.fotoinsight.it/
Fotoservice Schweiz: http://fotoinsight.ch/
Photo Printing Ireland: http://fotoinsight.ie/
Keywords: photo mugs and books from own digital images, new products, photographic gift items, panorama photograph printing, Easter, photographic print, Mother's Day, personalised gifts, innovation, FotoInsight
FotoInsight Ltd was founded in 2003 in Cambridge and runs an easy to use digital photo processing service, offering an extensive array of award-winning photographic print and gift items as well as the CeWe Photobooks, photo posters, photographic calendars and photos on canvas printing. Customers benefit from patented development processes and the experience of Europe’s largest independent photo lab with an installed capacity of 18 million prints per day. Photos ordered through http://fotoinsight.co.uk are developed in one of 19 strategically located, state of the art photo labs, employing 3200 staff, with an output of over 3 billion prints per year.
Press releases you might also be interested in
Weitere Informationen zum Thema "E-Commerce":
Stationärer Handel auf Aufholjagd
Amazon und Ebay sind die Umsatz-Größen im Online-Handel, an denen bislang keiner vorbei kommt. Die gute Nachricht: Auch Versender, die aus dem stationären Handel kommen, konnten im vergangenen Jahr kräftig zulegen.Weiterlesen