Fogra is once again expecting over 200 participants from all over the world, who will be able to follow the talks and discussions in German or English thanks to simultaneous interpreting.
Advertisers, brand owners, suppliers as well as media and print service providers will learn from leading users and experts about latest developments and background knowledge for current and future practical solutions. The objective is to optimize colour communication and to achieve colour accuracy even when printing with more than 4 colours, as "Printing the Expected" is and remains the central quality benchmark in colour management. In addition, digital textile printers receive valuable tips on how to master the new digital printing challenges.
The high-class programme comprises seven sessions on the following topics:
- Managing colours and customer expectations
- Colour credibility in CMYK and extended gamut printing
- Multicolour printing in practice
- Highspeed Inkjet beyond commercial and packaging printing
- Colour communication for digital textile printing
- Colour proofing for packaging and textile printing
- Colour in 3D: softproof and measurement of colour appearance
The symposium invites to Munich for the 7th time and is part of a full week dedicated to colour: on Monday, February 10 and Tuesday, February 11, the ICC (International Color Consortium) will meet, and on Friday, February 14, the Digital Printing Working Group (DPWG) will come together at the Fogra Institute. In February, Munich will be the place to be for anyone who "manages" colour quality!