20 Years of Flottweg Simp Drive®
One decanter drive - one benchmark - lots of advantages
20 years of experience, 20 years of efficiency at the top
Flottweg developed the Simp Drive® in 1994. The drive concept reduces the energy consumption of the centrifuge and reliably transmits high torque. Its differential speed can also be controlled with precision. This wealth of experience, combined with our commitment to quality and value, makes our decanter drive a benchmark that has never been equaled.
Overview of the advantages and customer benefits
- High throughput performance due to high bowl speed and precisely adjusted differential speed
- Simple display and regulation of the scroll torque including overload protection
- The scroll speed and differential speed can be controlled easily, because they are independent from one another
- The Simp-Drive® for a broad range of applications in which continuous adaptation of operating parameters is required
- High efficiency due to consistently high dry substance value (DS = the higher this value, the dryer the separated solid)
- High flexibility in selection of the operating speed
- The machine can be cleared out even at a standstill, because the scroll can nevertheless still be turned (no need to dismantle system components)
- The belt drive used means low maintenance costs, improved damping, low weight, and permits higher speeds
Let our experts advise you. We would be happy to provide you with all the details you need, and can find the optimum solution for your process.
More information: http://www.flottweg.de/...
Flottweg Separation Technology - Engineered For Your Success
For over 60 years, Flottweg has manufactured decanters, separators, belt presses, and systems for the mechanical separation of solids and liquids. This technology handles key industrial functions in the treatment of liquids, separation of liquid mixtures, and in the concentration and dewatering of solids. Flottweg is one of the world's leading solution providers in the area of mechanical separation technology
Currently, over 600 employees around the world see a turnover of 145 million Euros a year, with the export share making up over 85% of that amount. Flottweg is continually at work developing its centrifuges and belt presses further and bringing new models and variants to the market. Today, the Flottweg product line includes decanters, Tricanters®, Sedicanters®, Sorticanters®, and plate separators as well as belt presses. Flottweg machines are available as individual components or complete systems.
These decanters, separators, and belt presses, manufactured exclusively in Germany, are outstanding for their high efficiency, performance, and long service life.